Thursday 14 February 2013

"That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection."



"That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection."

Being made anew by His blood and through baptism having forsaken all that I was, I died and was resurrected to His perfection.

That I live not for my self but for Him! Doing not that I like and what my flesh lusts for but having crucified my flesh with it's passions and desires, that I may do His will.

Having to sancify my self daily that I may be concencrated unto Him giving Him glory with Holiness.

I live for His will and His commands that I may be noble and rightious before Him. Understasting the terms and consitions of His love, that it being unconditional only to them that doeth His word but unto them that heareth and doeth not it is kindled unto anger and fire.

So let I as long as I live not abuse the grace given unto me that bieng an outcast have been been adopted unto royal priesthoodness by the power of His grace.

Having to come to the realisation that the law of God is one and it is His word through the revelation of the Holy Spirit. That is why my soul blesses Him always and forever will it be so unto eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment